Extract the audio from any videoPublished by en.atubecatcher.es
Extracting the audio from any video (even directly from YouTube) is easy thanks to free programs like aTube Catcher.
This software handles the entire process just by entering the URL of the video you wish to download, and in the event you only want to keep the sound from a video, aTube Catcher can transform it to mp3 easily.
This is something very useful when you can’t find a song anywhere or even if you need to use the dialogs of a film or just listen to the spoken part of a video.
Steps to turn a video into audio
First, download aTube Catcher for free from this website and install it, and once you're ready, you only have to follow these steps to turn a video into audio:
- As soon as you run the program, you will see the quick access menu, which allows direct access to the most used functions. If you only want to get the audio of a video directly from YouTube, select “Download Videos”, as the option “convert video to mp3” only applies to videos already saved in your HDD.
- Next, just copy the URL of the video you wish to convert into audio and paste it in the field “Video URL”.
- Of course, you can save the audio choosing the output profile and the file extension you prefer (i.e., mp3). You can also customize the bitrate or quality of the audio file (the bigger the value, the better the sound, but be aware that the size of the file will also be bigger).
- Before you hit the download button, select the folder where you want to store the resulting file (“save to” field).
- Now, just click on the download button so the process starts and aTube Catcher will handle everything automatically.
That was easy! As you can see, there is no need to install or use any other program to turn a video into audio. aTube Catcher is all it takes to extract the sound from an online video, trouble-free and easily.